Part Number: T 290G (Please read NOTES below)
Cummins (Small or Big Cam I; II; III; IV or NTC/STC; L10)
Cummins M11; N14 & ISX
Cummins Signature Series
Detroit (DDEC I; II; III or IV)
Detroit DD15 (1st Gen)
Application: (900-1200 HP)
FASS FUEL SYSTEMS TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES DIESEL LIFT PUMP 290GPH UNIVERSAL (TS 290G)
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel lift pump was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Rated at 290 gallons per hour and backed by our limited 4 year warranty the Titanium Series lift pump is capable of supporting a diesel engine with enough fuel with multiple fueling system upgrades. A Titanium Series lift pump also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect the injection systems, effectively extending the life of your Injection Pump and Injectors. These Benefits include an improved filtration rating of 3 Microns, a built in water separation filter and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process.
The Titanium Series diesel fuel pumps are the superior fuel pump and filtration system, in the diesel industry. This is because here at FASS Fuel Systems we focus on perfecting our pumps and how they are engineered, taking the extra steps that our competitors ignore while they rush to get product out the door. By doing this we have less than a 2% failure rating with our motor and a design that implements unique design features you can only get with FASS Fuel Systems
- FASS Silencing Technology (FST) was developed by the engineering team here at FASS Fuel Systems to help reduce the noise created by aftermarket fuel and air separation diesel lift pumps. By using radius cuts, tighter tolerances on all gears and a high quality military Spec’d Coating over the aluminum base, FASS Fuel Systems was able to develop the quietest fuel air separation system on the market.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the diesel lift pump by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and also to prevent stagnate fuel pockets from forming within the corner of a 90 degree bend. FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Diesel Fuel Pumps are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90 degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually Â“polishÂ” your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine and returning the fuel, thatÂ’s not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor and water. This means your fuel is being constantly moved and cleaned, guarantying that your diesel truck always has the freshest and cleanest fuel possible.
UNIVERSAL 290GPH LIFT PUMP FEATURES:
- 290 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 3 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- ½ Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited 4 Year Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
NOTE: Class 8 semi trucks with Unit Injected Mechanical (UIM) fuel systems require an additional oil pressure switch (part number 78143) which is included in all of our Titanium UIM Kits for proper operation.
NOTE: Class 8 FASS systems all require fuel line kits for installation. Click here or see Related Products below