Cart is empty
AeroFlap’s® unique pattern channels airflow in different, complimentary directions. This effectively breaks up the trailing air vortex which pulls other aerodynamic mudflaps backward out of position.
Easily cuts down to use with a shortie bracket
24”, 30”, and 36” for vehicles sitting at different heights.
Polypropylene material withstands colder temperatures - successfully tested to -30°F
Stacks neatly and nests on shipping skids, ensuring that the product stacks, stores, and ships without headache.
AeroFlap® works in Synergy with U.S. EPA’s Smartway Program for truck/trailer aerodynamics
• Saves fuel by reducing drag. Studies confirm a pair of non-aerodynamic mudflaps increase fuel consumption by .5 - 1%.
• Reduces spray by not atomizing, or “smashing” water droplets, creating a safer environment for everyone on the road.
• Eliminates the need for anti-sail brackets due to the way air is channeled and breaks up the trailing air vortex.
• Reduces maintenance costs by venting excess heat around tires and brakes.
• The flaps “nest” when stacked providing hassle-free shipment and eliminating storage headaches.
• The only aerodynamic mudflap of its type designed to be used with angled mudflap brackets.
This is for a single Mud Flap, NOT sold in pairs.
No posts found