Mishimoto is expanding their line of Duramax performance parts! Mishimoto has developed a cold-side intercooler pipe and boot kit for the 2006-2010 6.6L Duramax. The factory pipe and boot do not stand a chance against the heat and pressure of your high-powered Duramax; upgrade to the Mishimoto kit for increased reliability, durability, and performance. The Mishimoto cold-side pipe is constructed of mandrel bent aluminum with a polished finish. This cold-side pipe eliminates restrictive bends in the factory pipe, allowing for improvements in airflow, power, and EGTs. This Duramax performance parts kit includes Mishimoto silicone boots with DuraCore™ technology.Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots.¾ Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability this kit includes Mishimoto constant-tension T-bolt clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. The cold-side pipe and boot kit is the perfect addition to the Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax performance intercooler. This kit is made in the USA and like all of our Duramax performance parts, comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
· Direct fit for the 2006-2010 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax LML
· 3.5" mandrel-bent aluminum polished pipes eliminate restrictive bends
· Provides improvement in airflow, power, and EGTs
· Requires no additional tuning
· Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology and Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
· Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Part number: MMICP-DMAX-06CBK