Concentric throw-out bearing/slave assembly are not availavle at this time. Customer's responsiblity to replace.
South Bend Clutch utilizes Cryogenic Processing to strengthen their clutch kits. Deep cryogenic treating is a one-time process that permanently and dramatically improves the performance and useful life of metals in these clutch kits.
After cryogenically treating your disc springs, clutch plate and flywheel, the material will wear less and the plate load will hold up over time. The bottom line is that YOUR CLUTCH WILL LAST LONGER!
South Bend high performance clutches are noted for smooth engagement and low pedal effort. ConO clutches feature organic facings with very smooth engagement. ConOFE clutches have an organic facing on one side and a feramic facing on the other. They have a near stock clutch engagement with very high torque ratings. ConFE clutches have full feramic facings on the disc. FE clutches are a little abrupt on engagement, but still much smoother than competitive ceramic clutches.
12 month / 12,000 mile warranty.
- Less voids or imperfections in the metallic grain structure
- Significantly less micro cracks
- Significantly less warping caused by heat
- Better friction coefficient
- Increased microstructure surface area
- Increased wear resistance
- Increase wear consistency
- Relief of internal residual stress
- Springs will maintain compression longer
If you are going to be doing any competition such as drag racing or sled pulling, or exceed the torque ratings, please refer to the double disc clutches.
- 2001-Sep 2005 - SDM0105OK
- Oct 2005-2006 - SDM0506OK