Use a heavy-duty PSC Tie Rod Clamp to replace the weaker and more vulnerable factory steering stabilizer clamp, saving your vehicles tie rod and extending the life of the ball joints.
Using a PSC Tie Rod Clamp also allows for easier alignment of your vehicle than weld-on style brackets.
- 1-1/2 also available in OFFSET style
- CNC machined from 1020 DOM material
- Zinc plated for maximum corrosion resistance
- 5/8 Inch misalignment boss eliminates interference with the stabilizer or heim joint
- Compatible with all PSC Steering Assist Cylinders and FOX Monotube Steering Stabilizers
- 100 percent bolt on component assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of standard hand tools
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY.
ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY DUE TO DESIGN CHANGES AND/OR ENHANCEMENTS.