Fits: 2001-2016 Gm 6.6L Duramax LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM/LML
The AFE Bladerunner Exhaust Manifolds feature a bolt-on design and will increase power, performance, and exhaust flow in your 01-16 GM Duramax.
These manifolds have both the inlet and the outlet ports machined to matched the factory gaskets. This allows for maximum flow, without compromising gasket performance.
An exhaust gas temperature (EGT) probe part is incorporated into each manifold for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment. there are three additional cast in bosses provided to allow for alternate testing points.
These manifolds are compatible with the stock up-pipes, which allows the manifolds to be installed without having to remove the turbocharger down-pipe or the up-pipes.
- Durable, Cast ductile iron construction
- Outflows factory manifolds by 6%
- Compatible with factory up-pipes for easy install
- Eliminates flow restricting pinch of factory driver-side manifold
- Machined ports & gasket matched design maximizes exhaust flow
- 1/8" NPT ports for Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) monitoring
- Manifold mounting hardware included for easy instillation
- These exhaust manifolds do not include new head gaskets. in some cases, factory gaskets can be re-used