01-04 GM LB7 6.6L Duramax AFE Bladerunner Hot Side Intercooler Pipe
- Part Number: 46-20046
- Est. Ship Time: Usually Ships By Next Business Day
Flow and Performance:
This intercooler tube is constructed of 3" mandrel bent tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence while increasing horsepower and torque with lower EGT's.
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes a heavy-duty 5-PLY coupling for strength.
A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Outflows stock intercooler tube by up to 14%
- Replacement tube for hot side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp coupling and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamp
- Coupling constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
Part number: 46-20046
Tags: Intercooler Pipe