01-07 GM 6.6L Duramax Cometic MLS Head Gasket (Left)
- Part Number: C5883-0XX
- Est. Ship Time: Usually Ships By Next Business Day
Starting From $147.28
The Cometic C5883 MLS Head Gasket for your 2001-2007 GM 6.6L Duramax is comprised of multiple embossed layers of both viton coated and uncoated stainless steel. The embossed outer layers of the gaskets meet the demands of a variety of harsh sealing environments, load conditions, and surface finishes.
This design requires less clamp load creating less bore distortion and conforms load distribution across the sealing area. The center or shim layer is an uncoated stainless steel layer which can be varied to accomadate multiple thickness requirements. No sealants or re-torque are required.
MLS Gasket Features:
- Provide maximum sealing performance for today's high output engines and require no sealants
- Ideal for aluminum heads to aluminum blocks and aluminum heads to cast iron blocks withstanding the shearing force created by the two materials.
- No need to re-torque, the embossing design of the MLS gasket promotes an even clamp load across the sealing surface allowing for measurable reduced bore distortion
FEATURES & SPECS
- 4.100 Bore
- MLS Construction
- Left Side Head Gasket
- Several Thicknesses Available
Part numbers: C5883-027, C5883-040, C5883-045, C5883-051, C5883-053, C5883-056, C5883-060, C5883-066, C5883-070, C5883-075, C5883-084
Tags: Cometic Gasket , Head Gasket