H&S Performance XRT Pro Race Tuner
Plug in, tune, and unplug. To change power levels, you must pull over and re-program your truck's computer. This process takes between 3 and 10 minutes, depending on the year of your truck (newer trucks take longer to program)
- 2011-2014 Duramax 6.6 LML/LGH
LGH version cannot be sold to Canada due to speedometer reading limitations.
- Comes preloaded with DPF Present and DPF Removed capable tuning
- Allows removal of the DPF system and ALL related sensors (nothing needs to go into the race exhaust or even be plugged in)
- Precisely tune engine with HP increases of 0-250HP (dependent on application, see below chart)
- Speedometer recalibration for use of non-stock size tires or gearing
- Enable / Disable factory "special features".
- Remove / Adjust top speed limiter
- Allows removal of the entire EGR system including cooler with no trouble codes (6.7 Cummins, 6.4 Powerstroke, 6.0 Powerstroke, 6.7 Powerstroke)
- Turn off the EGR system without removing ANY parts
- Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Made in the USA
The automatic transmission on the 2011 – 2012 6.6L LML Duramax has what is called Adaptive Memory and is constantly learning and adapting to different horsepower levels, temperatures, driving habits, etc. We highly recommend performing a Transmission Reset / Relearn procedure after installing H&S tuning to help the transmission perform correctly with the added horsepower. The transmission will eventually learn over time on its own, but the relearn procedure gives a good baseline for the adaptive learning and helps to speed up the learning process. To perform the relearn procedure, please follow these instructions:
When re-training the transmission, ALWAYS follow posted speed limits. Do NOT attempt runs in adverse weather conditions such as snow, ice, rain, wind, or any other conditions that may affect your vehicles traction or impair your visibility!
- After you have installed the H&S tuning, turn the key to the ON position. From the Main Menu, scroll down until you see the Reset Transmission option. Select Reset Transmission and follow the on-screen instructions to reset the transmission adaptive memory.
- After the transmission reset is complete, it is recommended to perform each of the following 0-80 MPH runs while in the HOT power level:
- 0-80 MPH @ 25% throttle position, then slow down and come to a complete stop.
- 0-80 MPH @ 50% throttle position, then slow down and come to a complete stop.
- 0-80 MPH @ 100% throttle position, then slow down and come to a complete stop.
The Transmission Relearn procedure is complete.
Note: On any vehicle using 3” or larger lift blocks under the rear leaf pack, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to install traction bars when adding additional horsepower.
Power Levels - DPF Present (stock exhaust)
Power Levels - DPF Removed (aftermarket exhaust)
- Stock HP
- 50 HP
- 100 HP
- 150 HP
This high performance product is intended SOLELY for closed-course racing use and is not street legal in ANY state. This product cannot be used on any vehicles registered or certified for highway use. Please check your local, state, and federal laws before purchasing!
This product MUST be run with race exhaust!
Do not leave the DPF on the vehicle if running this product!
This product may defeat emissions systems via electronic or mechanical means and is STRICTLY for off-road use only. According to the EPA Clean Air Act, it is illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. We do not condone illegal use of these products, and a Liability waiver must be filled out, signed, & returned before this item will ship. Click here for Online Liability Waiver or here for Fax/Email Liability Waiver. We do NOT accept returns on ANY emissions defeating electronics or equipment. NO EXCEPTIONS! This item CANNOT be shipped to California.