This differential cover fits heavy duty trucks and vans such as Chevy and GMC 2500 and 3500.
Typical applications include the following. Be aware that for each model and year there may be more than one rear axle possible so please check before ordering. See also GM 14 bolt 9½ and AAM 14 bolt 11½.
¾ Ton Truck, 1973 to Current
- C20 & K20
- C2500 & K2500
- Silverado 2500 & 2500HD
- Sierra 2500 & 2500HD
1 Ton Truck, 1973 to Current
- C30 & K30
- C3500 & K3500
- Silverado 3500 & Sierra 3500
¾Ton Van, 1973 to Current:
Vehicles with towing packages may have limited space for a larger differential cover. Please check dimensions, clearance and fitment carefully before ordering.
This 14 bolt 10 1/2-inch differential cover uses 12 of the 14 bolts. The bolt hole at the bottom was removed because the drain boss is best located there. At the top of the cover another bolt hole was removed. The flange is 3/8-inch thick and blanchard ground to be flat and smooth.We have sold many of these and have never had a problem with leaking. The flange is very strong and the 2 bolts left out are not missed.
Please check and order the correct mounting bolt thread diameter. These differentials were made with 3/8-inch (.375 inch) and 8mm (.315 inch) bolts. PML offers the cover in both versions: P/N 9369-1 is for 3/8-inch bolts and P/N 9369-2 is for 8mm bolts.Please Make Sure You Choose Below.
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures, app. 1.0 qt. over stock
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
- MADE IN THE USA!
PML Inc. :9369