Pre-order Only. Estimated to ship 04/28/2017
- Constructed from 4" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow
- Dual rear side exit 6" matte-black or polished stainless steel clamp-on tips with a laser-cut stainless steel aFe power plate
- Includes a bolt-on bracket that supports the driver side tailpipe
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Incorporates a mitered merge collector
Interested in a new exhaust system for your L5P Duramax? Check out the ATLAS dual DPF-Back exhaust system by aFe. This system is constructed from 4" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing and uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers. This unit uses all factory mounting locations and comes with a bolt-on bracket that supports the driver side tailpipe. This provides for a quick, hassle-free installation with no modification necessary. ATLAS exhaust systems are the perfect combination of performance, fit and value.
Single To Dual Exhaust Conversion:
This exhaust is designed to convert the standard single exhaust into an aggressive dual exhaust.
Fits With Spare Tire:
This exhaust system fits perfectly without relocating the spare tire.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
This ATLAS exhaust system is constructed of 4" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
Dual Massive 6" Tips:
Finishing off the exhaust are dual powder-coated high temp black or high luster, polished 304 stainless steel exhaust tips. This tip features a laser-cut stainless steel aFe power badge for an aggressive style
Crew Cab/Short Bed, 6.6ft Bed, 153.7” Wheelbase
Extended Cab/Long Bed, 8ft Bed, 158.1” Wheelbase
Crew Cab/Long Bed, 8ft Bed, 167.7” Wheelbase
Cutting is required for some cab configurations.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
AFE part number: 49-04086