Pre-order Only. Estimated to ship 04/28/2017
- Performance Data Coming Soon!
- cConstructed from 4" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Includes dual side exit 5" polished or black stainless steel clamp-on tips with laser-cut stainless steel aFe Power plate
- Uses a high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers for a secure fitment
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Incorporates a mitered merge collector
- Intercooling tailpipes are used to reduce exhaust gas temperatures
Flow and Performance:
This ATLAS exhaust system is 100% hand MIG-welded and Constructed from 4" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. A mitered merge collector is also incorporated to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. Includes OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
5" Angle-Cut Rolled Edge Intercooled Clamp-On Tips:
Finishing off the exhaust are dual side exit 5" stainless steel intercooled clamp-on tips with a black or polished finish. A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
Standard Cab/Long Bed (141.6" Wheelbase)
Extended Cab/Short Bed (148" Wheelbase)
Extended Cab/Long Bed (164.2" Wheelbase)
Crew Cab/Long Bed (176" Wheelbase)
Crew Cab/Short Bed (159.8" Wheelbase)
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
AFE part number: 49-03092