MAXXLinks for 2003-2010 Ram 4x4 2500/3500. With leveling kits up to 3".
Sold in Pairs
- Wear prone stock ball socket is replaced with a long-lasting, simple and robust design
- Thermoplastic/urethane bushings perform better and last longer than original equipment rubber design
- Features include 4140 alloy steel eyelets, drawn over mandrel steel tubing and grade 8 bolts
- Direct replacement for OE sway bar end links
- Maintenance-free, corrosion resistant, and won’t squeak or rattle
- Excellent SuspensionMAXX customer service and technical support
- 100% American Made and covered by the MAXXLinks Limited Warranty
2003-2005 Ram 4x4 2500/3500 non Mega Cab - Center to center measurement of 5.5"
2006-2010 Ram 4x4 2500/3500 including Mega Cab - Center to center Measurement of 6.5"
MAXXLinks Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links bolt in place of stock sway bar links to provide an immediate improvement in sway bar end link durability, longevity and operation. MAXXLink are engineered with the correct taper to fit third generation Ram 2500 and 3500, and is sized to fit 2003-2005 Ram 4x4 2500/3500 non Mega Cab models or 2006-2010 Ram 4x4 2500/3500 inc. Mega Cab.
MAXXLinks Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links were developed by the innovators at SuspensionMAXX as an extremely durable, cost efficient and long lasting solution for the quick wearing OEM end links – which are known to have a short service life. The MAXXLink end link system replaces the wear prone OEM ball-in-socket style link with a simple and robust high quality design. 100% manufactured in the US and covered under the MAXXLinks Limited Warranty.
MAXXLinks Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links use thermoplastic/urethane bushings to perform better and last longer than the original equipment ball-in-socket design. Eyelet links are manufactured with ultra-high strength 4140 treated alloy steel and electroplated with yellow zinc dichromate for corrosion resistance. Shaft sections are made from drawn over mandrel steel tubing and grade 8 bolts for durability. Maintenance free MAXXLinks come complete with stainless steel washers and locking fasteners. MAXXLinks can be used as high-quality replacement parts or as a preventative maintenance measure.
MAXXLinks simply replace original equipment sway bar end links. No drilling is required. Installation takes just forty five minutes to an hour and is supported by the SuspensionMAXX Technical Support Program. Directly replaces Dodge part number 5093111AA & 68001734AB and MOOG part number K80468.
Suspension Maxx part numbers:
- SMX-1226L - 2003-2005 Ram 4x4 2500/3500 non Mega Cab. Stock Length. Center to center measurement of 5.5"
- SMX-1227L - 2006-2010 Ram 4x4 2500/3500 inc. Mega Cab. Stock Length. Center to center measurement of 6.5"