NEW BIG IRON Engine Oil Pan for 2003 - 2012 Dodge Ram Pickup Truck for 5.9L 6.7L Cummins Diesel
This pan is made to fit engines that have main studs and a girdle installed. It has an indention pressed into the back of the oil pan so you don't need to modify your old pan and take the risk of having oil leaks.
- Easy installation and no frustration!!
- We designed this pan with four drain holes thru the nut to allow the pan to have a complete drain.
- The BIG IRON oil pan also has a thicker reinforced lip and it requires the 6.7L oil pan bolts which are longer than the 5.9L bolts.
NOTE: This pan can also be installed on the 2013 through 2018 Cummins 6.7L engines, but it will require using the 2003 - 2012 style oil sump pipe.
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Engine Oil Pan for Dodge Ram Pickup Truck for 2003-2012 5.9L 6.7L Cummins Diesel
Part # BICR5967OPMS
Interchange Part Number:
311-00922, 311-00148,5086855AA, 68043300AA,264-470
- 2003-07 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Engine Oil Pan for L6 5.9L Diesel
- 2007-10 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck for L6 6.7L Diesel
- 2007-10 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck for L6 6.7L Diesel
- 2003-07 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck Engine Oil Pan for L6 5.9L Diesel
- 2008-10 Dodge Ram 4500 Truck for L6 6.7L Diesel
- 2008-10 Dodge Ram 5500 Truck for L6 6.7L Diesel
- 2011-12 Ram 2500 Truck for L6 6.7L Diesel
- 2011-12 Ram 3500 Truck for L6 6.7L Diesel
- 2011-12 Ram 4500 Truck for L6 6.7L Diesel
- 2011-12 Ram 5500 Truck for L6 6.7L Diesel Stamped steel construction