If you see it cheaper elsewhere, call us and we'll try to meet or beat the price!
Crank Case Vent Kit
- This Crankcase Vent (CCV) kit is designed to re-route your crankcase vapors and oil away from the intercooler and turbo toward the rear of your 94.5-03 PowerStroke 7.3 diesel.
- The 4" x 1/8" thick, powder coated tube replaces your stock CV tube and bolts directly to your stock CV brace. The hot custom colored sleeve is powder coated and available in gloss black only.
- Easy to install.
- The stock CV has an outlet tube inside the sleeve that has a 20% air restriction. This new CV sleeve is open and has no restriction allowing your turbo to breathe!.
- This CV mod eliminates oil from entering your turbo and your air-to-air intercooler system. This reduces oil accumulation in the intercooler system and keeps the intercooler operating at maximum cooling efficiency.
- You've probably blown a few intercooler boots off your intercooler pipes and "Y" pipe huh? This keeps the oil out of the system and prevents the interconnecting boots from blowing off on WOT. Plus, there will be no more oil blow by around the boots and air intake that causes that oily mess under your hood.
- Reduces exhaust smoke, and adds that custom touch to match or enhance your under hood look.
- Built for exact fit.