CHEVY DURAMAX LBZ and LLY 2006-2007
- FIRST PROGRAMMER TO READ AND DISPLAY EGTs, probe included
- Provides in-cab display to monitor vital engine functions
- Additional 100 HP and 210 ft. lbs of torque
- Three power levels with special mileage tune for improved fuel economy
- Ships with a custom designed pod
- Internet updateable (cable included)
- Displays and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Adjustable LED backlight color
- Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
- Datalogs vital engine information
- Simple installation
- Speedometer correction (corrects for trucks tire size)
- Adjustable speed limiter
- 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
- Records 5 parameters for up to 60 seconds
- Viewable graph using available software
The Evolution allows the user to view up to 4 PIDs at one time. There are 24 different PIDs to choose from. Below is a list and description of each:
- RPM (Revolutions Per Minute) - Engine speed.
- MPH (Miles Per Hour) - Note: Dash display may be +/-3 MPH off from the digital display due to mechanical differences in the spring, etc. used to control the gauge.
- ECT (Engine Coolant Temperature) - Degrees F.
- LOAD (Engine Load) - Calculated engine Load
- GEAR (Current Gear) - Current gear.
- TFT (Trans Fluid Temperature) - Degrees F.
- BST (Boost Press) - PSI
- MAF (Mass Air Flow) - Grams Per Second
- IAT (Intake Air Temperature in manifold) - Degrees F.
- DFRP (Desired Fuel Rail Pressure) - PSI
- AFRP (Actual Fuel Rail Pressure) - PSI
- OSS (Output Shaft Speed) - RPM
- MAP (Manifold absolute Pressure) - kPa
- MIT (Main Injection Timing) - Degrees
- TQ (Engine Torque) - ft/lbs
- BAT (Battery voltage) - Volts
- CFR (Calculated Fuel Rate) - mm3
- VPOS (Turbo Vane Position) - %
- APP (Accelerator Pedal Position) - %
- IATT (Intake Air Temperature in intake tube) - Degrees F
- BARO (Barometric Pressure) - kPa
- FTMP (Fuel Temperature) - Degrees F
- DIDL (Desired Idle) - RPM
- EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) - Degrees F
The following power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle. These gains were measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge Evolution module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location.
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 40 Horsepower - 55 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 60 Horsepower - 145 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 100 Horsepower - 220 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 40 Horsepower - 95 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 60 Horsepower - 135 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 100 Horsepower - 235 Foot Pounds of Torque