3" two piece intake for the 7.3L Powerstroke found in 1999.5-2003 Ford Superduty's.
- The new 7.3L Powerstroke manifold splits the poorly designed one piece factory manifold into two pieces. This drastically reduces the heat transfer between the outlet side of the turbo to the inlet V at the heads. The factory heater coil is deleted for increased flow as well.
- For an additional charge, select powdercoating colors are available on this manifold.
- Custom colors and semi custom modifications are available as well, just ask!
- Unobstructed 3" bore, CNC machined V-band flange, 1/4" accessory bracket.
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce optimal penetration without impacting airflow.
- 50-150 degrees F drop in EGT's
- .5-1 MPG increase
- Increased throttle response
- Faster turbo spool
Pusher part number: P7.3Steel